E Series Air Handler
Investing in a unit that provides ultimate Comfort and Efficiency is a decision you can feel good about making.
10 Year Limited Warranty On Parts*
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the product warranty by clicking on the link.
The First Ever Smart AC & Heating System
Inverter technology allows your system to use only as much energy as it needs. A variable speed system maintains consistent comfort levels, regardless of outdoor conditions, by using the proper amount of energy needed. By fluctuating operating speeds rather than running at a constant speed, the Ecoer EAHATN Series saves energy by maximizing lower speed operation while maintaining consistent temperature inside your home.
Compared with fixed speed systems, Ecoer inverters have a much wider capacity range which helps to achieve faster heating and cooling. The system ramps up and down slowly due to the variable speed compressor, saving you on energy costs. With more than 30 variable stage settings, Ecoer inverters provide more accurate and efficient temperature control while using less energy.
Working in conjunction with our voice-control touchscreen thermostat and IoT Gateway, our E Series Air Handler works smarter, not harder. Adjust your temperature with Amazon Alexa or Google Voice, and your air handler adjusts accordingly. You can also program your unit to be energy-efficient while saving you money and reducing your carbon output. All of our Ecoer products are designed to save you money, while keeping your home cool and comfortable.
Air Handler Product Features
- EAHATN features a variable speed motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with all Ecoer outdoor units
- Versatile 4-way convertible design allows for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications
- Factory-installed indoor evaporator coil and TXV
- Sturdy cabinet construction with up to 1.0 inch of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Heater kits include circuit breakers which meet UL requirements for service disconnect.
- Heat kits rage from 5Kw to 20Kw
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing
- Indoor fan speed control through the use of Ecoer’s Wi-Fi Thermostat for ultimate humidity control and comfort
- Available for 2 to 5 ton applications
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 10 year limited parts warranty
Every Ecoer matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each of these components ensure that time after time, your unit will provide the desired comfort and reliability you expect while saving you money.
- Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
- System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.