Certified Ecoer Dealers Use Our Smart Service
Mobile App To Monitor Your System 24/7
Ecoer Offers Two Mobile Apps
For Home Owners and For the Servicing Professionals
Home Mobile App
Ecoer Home is a cutting-edge platform that empowers homeowners to remotely manage their home’s climate control through Wi-Fi thermostats. With the intuitive and user-friendly Ecoer Home mobile app, homeowners can easily monitor and control their home’s temperature settings from anywhere in the world, using their smartphone or tablet.
With the app, you can quickly adjust the temperature to your desired level, whether you’re at home, at work, or even on vacation. This feature is not only convenient, but it can also help you save on energy costs. You can set schedules to automatically adjust the temperature based on your daily routine, or even based on the weather forecast. This way, you can make sure your home is always comfortable and energy-efficient.
With Ecoer Home, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having complete control over your home’s climate environment, no matter where you are.
- Adjust the desired temperature.
- Change running status.
- View and edit your comfort schedule to save energy.
- Share the device data with your family members.
Ecoer Smart Service Dealer Mobile App
And For your Heating and Cooling Professional
ECOER Smart Service (ESS) Pro Mobile App
- Offers Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- View Systems Historical Data Up To 60 days
- Monitors Equipment 24/7 and Provides Diagnostics
- Equipment Registration
- Manuals, Brochures, Submittals, and Parts Breakdown Available
- Customer Energy Efficiency Recommendations
ESS Pro provides automatic alerts:
- Insufficient refrigerant, overcharge, or any leaking
- System or component failures
- Key component failure
- Restricted airflow or dirty filter
ESS Pro provides real-time data:
- System Status: Compressor RPS, Fan RPM, EEV opening, Capacity, Pressure, and Temperature
- A lifetime run history is stored in Ecoer’s service cloud, 2 months run history is stored in the app
ESS Pro suggests solutions to:
- Potential System Faults
- Parts that will need to be repaired in the near future
- Improvements to customer’s home efficiency