ECOER TDi Pro Smart Heat Pump
TDi Pro – An Inverter Top Discharge Central Ducted Heat Pump With IoT And FARC Technology. Smart Just Got Even Smarter.
This new product is launching in Q2 of 2024.
10-Year Part and Labor Warranty on Full System
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the product warranty by clicking on the link.
ABOUT ECOER TDi Pro
Introducing the ECOER TDi Pro smart heat pump, a revolutionary heat pump that meets the CEE requirements and makes consumers eligible for valuable federal rebates. With an impressive EER2 rating of up to 13, this unit provides exceptional energy efficiency, ensuring that hundreds of thousands of homes stay comfortable throughout the year while reducing energy expenses. Join the sustainable movement with the ECOER TDi Pro – the future of heating and cooling.
- Up to 20.5 SEER2/13 EER2
- All combinations are eligible for IRA tax credit
- All combinations meet the requirements of Cold Climate Energy Star (HCR at 5℉/47℉ up to 81.7%)*
- Dual fuel available
- Line set of up to 150 ft.
- Fully Automated Refrigerant Charge (FARC)
- Wider fin heat exchanger applied
- Filter dryer supplied with unit
*Higher heating capacity on low ambient temperature
Air Handling Units:
- Offer better comfort and energy efficiency with the two-stage auto airflow*
- Low airflow feature for higher energy saving
- Improved dehumidification
- Resettable fuse on PCB
- Automatic airflow
- Anti-cold air function in heating mode
- Anti-frozen function in cooling mode
*Thermostats with signals of Y1 and Y2 are required
New Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat:
- Voice command control
- Up to 4H2C
- 7-day / 8-period programming
- Built-in weather forecast
- OTA upgrade available
- Power-off memory
- Filter change reminder
Ecolink Internet-based Gateway:
- Based on current Internet access, no 4G LTE required, no more extra data charges and no password needed
- One Gateway to receive data from multiple adaptors (up to 5) for the easiness and higher efficiency of the whole house HVAC system control
- Lower power consumption with LPWAN technology
- More reliable communication
ECOER TDi Pro Series Smart Heat Pump
Making Your Home Green & Smart
Greener & Smarter Heat Pump
Smart, Quiet, and Affordable
The new ECOER TDi Pro sets a new standard with its unparalleled features and advancements, ensuring an environment of utmost comfort and efficiency. With an impressive efficiency rating of up to 20SEER2 and 9.2HSPF2, you’ll experience exceptional energy savings while enjoying consistent and reliable performance.
ECOER TDi Pro offers an enhanced user experience with a quicker start-up time, now 15% faster, ensuring your comfort is only a button press away.
Experience the freedom of a wider cooling operation range, extending from 20°F to 122°F, allowing users to stay comfortable all year round. The ECOER TDi Pro inverter heat pump works even better when the temperature drops, boasting a 10% to 20% increase in heating capacity at temperatures as low as 17°F.
Condensing Unit Dimensions
Air Handler Dimensions
*ECOER TDi Pro
ECOER TDi Pro marked system has high energy efficiency by meeting requirements: EER2 ≥11.7;
All the combinations of ECOER TDi Pro are eligible for potential IRA tax credits for both south and north of the CEE Climate Regions.
Each Ecoer-matched system contains premium parts. Each of these elements guarantees that consistently, your residential equipment will deliver the comfort and dependability you anticipate, all while being cost-effective.
Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
System efficiency is measured in SEER2, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF2 (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER2 and HSPF2, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.