10-Year Limited Warranty On Parts*
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the product warranty by clicking on the link.
Peace of mind with DECADES Extreme
Ecoer Decades Extreme Series Smart Heat Pump
Making Your Home Green & Smart
Greener & Smarter Heat Pump
Smart, Quiet, and Affordable
The new Ecoer Decades Extreme sets a new standard with its unparalleled features and advancements, ensuring an environment of utmost comfort and efficiency. With an impressive efficiency rating of up to 20SEER2 and 9.2HSPF2, you’ll experience exceptional energy savings while enjoying consistent and reliable performance.
Ecoer Decades Extreme offers an enhanced user experience with a quicker start-up time, now 15% faster, ensuring your comfort is only a button press away.
Experience the freedom of a wider cooling operation range, extending from 20°F to 122°F, allowing users to stay comfortable all year round. The Ecoer Decades Extreme inverter heat pump works even better when the temperature drops, boasting a 10% to 20% increase in heating capacity at temperatures as low as 17°F.
Ecoer Decades Extreme Variable Speed Condensing Unit (R410A refrigerant)
|Model||Nominal TON||Width (in.)||Height (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Ecoer Decades Extreme Air Handler
|EAHATN-24BAA||2||46-1/2H x 21W x 21D|
|EAHATN-36BAA||3||46-1/2H x 21W x 21D|
|EAHATN-48BAA||4||56-1/2H x 24-1/2W x 21D|
|EAHATN-60BAA||5||56-1/2H x 24-1/2W x 21D|
Air Handler Product Features
- EAHATN features a multi-speed ECM motor with constant torque, which provides enhanced efficiency with all Ecoer outdoor units
- Versatile 2-way convertible design allows for up-flow and horizontal right applications
- Factory-installed indoor evaporator coil and TXV
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Heater kits include circuit breakers that meet UL requirements for service disconnect.
- Heat kits range from 5Kw to 20Kw
- Sturdy cabinet construction with up to 1.0 inch of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing
- Indoor fan speed control through the use of Ecoer’s Wi-Fi Thermostat for ultimate humidity control and comfort
- Available for 2 to 5 ton applications
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 10-year limited parts warranty
- Pre-installed anti-cold air kit
Each Ecoer-matched system contains premium parts. Each of these elements guarantees that consistently, your residential equipment will deliver the comfort and dependability you anticipate, all while being cost-effective.
Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
System efficiency is measured in SEER2, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF2 (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER2 and HSPF2, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
A Side-by-Side Analysis: Gen 2 vs. Gen 1 Product Specifications
|OPTIMIZATION||Ecoer DECADES EXTREME
|Ecoer DECADES||WHAT’S BETTER|
|SEER2||Up to 20||Up to 18||Higher Energy Efficiency|
|HEATING STARTUP TIME||15 min||25 min||Faster Heating Startup Time|
|AMBIENT TEMP RANGE FOR COOLING||20° F – 122° F||40° F – 122° F||Wider Cooling Operation Range.|
|HEATING CAPACITY AT 17° F||Increased by 10-20%
3 Ton: 32,000
5 Ton: 42,000
|3 Ton: 24,000
5 Ton: 35,600
|10 %-20 % Higher Heating
Performance at 17°F.
|COLD CLIMATE ENERGY STAR & CEE NORTH CANADA||All Models||Specific Models||All tonnages can get federal rebates.|
|DEHUMIDIFICATION CAPACITY||Increased by 15.2 %-35 %
3 Ton: 9.4 pint/h
5 Ton: 14.9 pint/h
|3 Ton: 6.97 pint/h
5 Ton: 12.95 pint/h
|Better Dehumidification with DH signal|
|AIRFLOW STAGES||2||1||2 Stages air flows auto switch|
|FUSE OF AIR HANDLER PCB||Resettable||Resettable||No need to repair the fuse anymore.|
|ANTI-COLD AIR KIT||Pre-installed||Optional||No cold air in heating mode, more comfort|