10-Year Limited Warranty On Parts*
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the product warranty by clicking on the link.
Peace of mind with DECADES
ESi Decades Series Heat Pump
Smart, Quiet, and Affordable
The ESi variable speed inverter heat pump is one of the industry’s most innovative and efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER2 and 8.5 HSPF2. With Ecoer’s patented technology, the 18 SEER2 heat pump automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
Rigorously tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up against inclement weather or extreme conditions. This unit provides comfort, while running quietly (as low as 56dB–that’s a whisper).
Compared with fixed speed systems, Ecoer inverters have a much wider capacity range which helps achieve faster heating and cooling. With more than 30 variable stage settings, Ecoer inverters provide more accurate and efficient temperature control while using less energy.
ESi Decades Series variable speed inverter heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
|Model||Nominal TON||Width (in.)||Height (in.)||Depth (in.)|
ESi Decades Series Air Handler
|EAHATN-24||2||46-1/2H x 21W x 21D|
|EAHATN-36||3||46-1/2H x 21W x 21D|
|EAHATN-48||4||56-1/2H x 24-1/2W x 21D|
|EAHATN-60||5||56-1/2H x 24-1/2W x 21D|
Air Handler Product Features
- EAHATN features a multi-speed ECM motor with constant torque, which provides enhanced SEER performance with all Ecoer outdoor units
- Versatile 2-way convertible design allows for upflow and horizontal right applications
- Factory-installed indoor evaporator coil and TXV
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Heater kits include circuit breakers which meet UL requirements for service disconnect.
- Heat kits range from 5Kw to 20Kw
- Sturdy cabinet construction with up to 1.0 inch of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing
- Indoor fan speed control through the use of Ecoer’s Wi-Fi Thermostat for ultimate humidity control and comfort
- Available for 2 to 5 ton applications
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 10 year limited parts warranty
- Optional anti-cold air kit
Every Ecoer matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each of these components ensure that time after time, your residential equipment unit will provide the desired comfort and reliability you expect, while saving you money.
The ESi variable speed inverter heat pump includes:
Energy Savings: Save up to an estimated 50% in energy costs with this unit. Estimated energy savings up to 50% based on our rated matched system. The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.